Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Spookiest Halloween Fonts and Zombies, Too!

Ok, I admit it.  I'm a Halloween addict.  My birthday is on Hallow's Eve, so I guess I've been raised to obviously love Halloween! My favorite part of the holiday is being able to dress up.  So naturally, I love being a teacher during this time of the year!
I really love wearing wigs.  I'm not sure why...but I have purple ones, pumpkin ones, Frankenstein's Bride ones; you name it, I have it or have worn it.  The bigger the wig, the better!  What's funny is that my son's favorite holiday is Halloween too!  What can I say?  He's got great taste;)  So if you hear me talk about Halloween from now until then, that's why!

For example, today I have a bunch of FREE spooky Halloween fonts for you to try out!  Check these out...

I hope you enjoy these spooky fonts!  Just click on the links above to download them yourself.  They're perfect for candy toppers, activities, invitations and so, so much more.  I also got into the spirit by making my newest clip art set, Halloween Zombies!  Here's a look at my zombie cuties (can you call zombies cute?):








These are half-off for the next day and you can find them here!

Have a happy end to your week friends!

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful fonts! I can't believe we're already getting ready for Halloween - it seems just the other week when I was downloading freebies from TpT to celebrate with the children last year!!
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! And it doesn't help that Halloween is my fav holiday! I could celebrate it all year long I love it so much! Have a great week friend, Cara;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly