Sunday, June 15, 2014

Welcome to Creative Playground!


Hello Blogging World!  My name is Cara and I'm so happy to finally be able to have my own blog, Creative Playground!

First things first...I want to thank my blog designer Kassie at Designs By Kassie.  I am so, so happy with my new blog and I owe it all to her professionalism, know-how, and creativity.  I'll be the first to admit...I wasn't an easy customer.  I really wanted my blog to be different from others I've visited and I knew it had to be a reflection of my personality.  And did she do that better than ever!  The colors, fonts, everything.  My blogging family, Kassie ROCKS and I would recommend her 100% for anyone who has needs for a new blog or just a tune up.  She's your lady!  

Since this is my first post, I want to tell you a little about myself, since you're probably wondering who I am and why I'm here.  Let's start with this:

Oh, and I forgot, I'm also happy to be able to be able to give and gain from my experiences as a teacher!  I'm an Elementary School Teacher of 17 years, having taught mostly Fourth Grade.  So I come to you with a background in education, art, and the gift love of gab.  I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but I'm a talker and writing is another passion of mine.  So if you're ever in the need of a humorous read, give me a visit!  I really hope to meet a lot of new friends as I enter the blogging world and hope you'll become a new friend of mine.  Please take a look around my blog, as I have some freebies waiting for you...some EXCLUSIVE clip art I created just for you and a Fourth of July Fun Math and Literacy Packet!

Before you go, I have a question for you...What advice would you have for me as a new blogger, as I begin this new and exciting part of my life?  I welcome any and all comments!

Thanks again for visiting and hope to hear from you,

14 comments:

  1. Congrats Cara! No real advice from me since I'm a total novice in the field as well just whatever you do, do it for the fun of it. Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do is my favorite guide light in life! Good luck with this new adventure! (I'm yet to appreciate the look of your blog as I'm checking it out from my phone. Looking forward to seeing it :-))
    Katya
    @
    cherryworkshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katya for your advice of doing it for the fun of it. Sometimes things we love seem to be work, don't they? So I totally agree with what your thoughts about doing it for fun. That for sure will be number one on my "Things to Remember" list! Thanks so much for your comments Katya. I'm so glad you visited, Cara;)

      Delete
  2. It looks incredible, Cara! You've done an amazing job!! I am still figuring out my way around blogging, so my advice is limited to listen to advice :) I am having a wonderful time figuring it all out! So glad you are in the blogging world. You have so much to add!!
    Differentiation Station Creations

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laura! It's so nice to hear from you as well...I love reading your adventures on your blog. I actually learn a lot from you, as I like your formats of your posts. Very informative and beneficial to readers. So kudos to you! Thanks for your advice Laura and I will for sure listen to any advice you and all my friends have to offer. I appreciate your comments, Cara;)

      Delete
  3. Cara, Your blog looks AMAZING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kassie! She does an incredible job and I absolutely adore what she did for you. I can't wait to see your blog post and collaborate through blogging. Have a blessed day!! :)

    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lawren...You're blog was actually an inspiration for mine. It showed me what great things Kassie was capable of. So thanks for all your help behind the scenes! It will be great to collaborate with you as well friend; thanks for stopping by and for your comments. I'm sure I'll lean on you for advice, Cara;)

      Delete
  4. Cara,
    Your blog design is great and so you!!! I'm so happy for you.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Anne, you are one of my favorite people! Thanks for being so upbeat and for being my cheerleader when I need one most. I appreciate you visiting my new blog and hope you'll come back soon, Cara;) P.S. Enjoy your Summer!

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world, Cara! I just read your TPT follower note and had to come over and follow you! I LOVE your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Deb for your kind comment and for visiting! I appreciate your kindness and hope you come back soon, Cara;0)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, Cara, on your cute and practical blog! Great idea to announce it via your TPT follower note. ~Denise (PlayLearnTeach)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cara, your blog is absolutely beautiful! I saw your message on TpT and am following you! Yay!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cara, Your blog is fantastic! Maybe you'll inspire me to join the blogging world as well! Congratulations! Roma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and design you chose for your blog! I myself need to work on developing a blogging and social media schedule I can better adhere to during the busy school year. TeacherMsH~ThirdIstheWord

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly